What to expect when you send us a request
Scheduling your onsite estimate
- Our schedule coordinator will contact you by phone if you provided a phone number. If no phone number is in the email she will email back to ask for a contact number
- Our schedule coordinator will set up a time that will work in the customer schedule to meet with one of our certified arborists
During your onsite estimate
- You will have approximately ½ hour with our arborist to go over your tree project and discuss other issues the arborist notices. There is no charge for this service.
- Our mission is to educate our customers and not sell them a service they do not need.
- We can prioritize your needs to fit them in a budget that makes sense for you.
- We will email you a proposal and provide an informational folder highlighting our qualifications
Acceptance of proposal/estimate
- When you decide that Capital City Tree Experts is the right fit for you just let us know by email or a phone call to our schedule coordinator.
- Our schedule coordinator will turn your proposal into a work order.
- We then schedule all of our work orders on Thursdays. We will contact you with a work date to come and complete your project.
- Once you are absolutely delighted with our work we will send you an E-invoice and a paper invoice through snail mail. You can either pay with a credit card through the E-invoice or mail a check with your paper invoice.